About the Fund
Investment and Venture Fund of the Republic of Tatarstan was established by the Government of the Republic of Tatarstan (Cabinet of Ministers) on November 17, 2004 in view of innovative activity development in the Republic of Tatarstan.
Mission of the IVFRT
is to increase innovation potential of the Republic, as well as to support SMEs, and create favorable conditions for venture financing.
Main focus of IVFRT:
Main priorities of the Fund are as follows:
- implementing innovation and investment projects, including those, which are in the early stages of development;
- providing grants for R&D activities and research;
- encouraging innovative activity through different Russian and international contests and other special events to promote existing businesses and search for new advanced technologies;
- developing and implementing progressive mechanisms for small and medium-sized business support.
- co-investment in production of significant high tech products with export potential;
- focus on industries which have the highest potential for the economics such as petrochemical and chemical industries, production of construction materials, agriculture, light industry, furniture manufacturing, food industry;
- other perspective directions of the real economy of the Republic of Tatarstan.
The Fund has nineteen (19) Representative Offices in the Volga Region.
Last updated: Aug, 23, 2018, 14:39